Undergraduate students are invited to apply for the UP Alumni Quesada-Fulgado and Friends Scholarship Grant, effective 1st Semester AY 2018-2019. Listed below are the qualifications:
1. Open to a regular student of the University of the Philippines who is of minimum third (3rd) year undergraduate program standing;
2. Applicant must have earned a General Weighted Average grade of “2.00” on minimum in all subjects taken.
3. Applicant must not have been given a grade lower than 3.00 (“Pass”) or, before the awarding of the grant, have a grade of Incomplete.
4. Applicant must comply with the rules of the university and his/her college on academic performance (e.g. minimum academic load per semester)
5. Applicant must be financially needy (i.e. parents’ or guardians’ annual gross income is not more than P250,000.00 based on their income tax returns, or the applicant belongs to not better than STFAP Br.D.
6. Applicant must not have subjected to disciplinary action by the University or his/her college.
7. Applicant must be of good moral character and not have been convicted of a crime.
For more information, visit the UPOU Office of Student Affairs website. Interested applicants must submit the accomplished application forms and other supporting documents at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 02 April 2019.
For further inquiries, contact (049) 536-6001 to 6006 loc. 340 or send an e-mail at email@example.com.